- Papita (Carica papaya), is an ayurvedic herb. The many benefits of papaya owed due to the high content of Vitamins A, B, and C. Papaya leaf an Increase in the number of platelets. Being considered as one of the healthiest fruits, papaya helps in many problems. Its leaves are well-known to increase the platelet count and are also enriched with properties, making it the best and other benefits.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), is a universal herb that helps boost immunity. It has strong antioxidant properties, which protect against free radical damage and boosts immunity. It helps in increasing blood platelet count.
- "Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum), is anti-microbial. The tulsi plant is one of the most potent anti-viral herbs of Ayurveda, its symptoms considerably. Tulsi tea is quite effective against especially during the rainy season. "
- Basic Ayurveda Shadang Juice is specially prepared for Delicious and Loaded With Nutrients. It increases Platelet count as well. This Juice is a mixing of six herbal juices are Papaya leaf Giloy Stem, Wheat Grass, Tulsi, Aloe vera, Anaar which make it tasty. It’s a great combination for Papaya Leaf Giloy and Tulsi Juice. It gives an excellent effect.
It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. Wellness Drink An all-natural healer with no side effects! 20mL. with half a glass of warm water two to three times a day.
Ayurvedic Herbal Juice Natural 100% Organic Papita leaf juice (Carica papaya), Wheatgrass leaf juice (Triticum sativum), Anaar fruit juice (Punica granatum), Aloe vera leaf juice (Aloe barbadensis), Giloy steam juice (Tinospora cordifolia), Tulsi leaf juice (Ocimum sanctum).
"Basic Ayurveda Shadang Juice | It can Increase the number of platelets | Helpful in heartburn | Useful in all type of skin acne problem |" Basic Ayurveda Shadang Juice First Press Virgin Juice is an Ayurvedic herb. It can increase the number of platelets, Helpful in heartburn Useful in all type of skin acne problem
- Helpful for all type of fever
- Helpful in heartburn
- Beneficial in dengue
- It can increase the number of platelets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.