- Basic Ayurveda Shatavari herbal mix powder is traditionally used to stimulate the production of female hormones.
- This helps in enhancing breast milk. Any other gynecological issues can be treated with this.
- It also supports to build immunity, improve intellect, stimulate digestion, increase fertility, vitality & enhance strength & energy. We added Manjistha, Haldi, Ghritkumari, Mulethi, and other prominent herbs which enhance the quality of this churna.
- This powder is good for women during menstruating and menopausal years, and also good for women who are planning to get pregnant.
- Shatavari herbal mix powder is sweetly cooling to the system. It is good for pitta (warming) and vata (dryness) imbalances.
- Adults one teaspoon twice daily with half glass lukewarm water or milk or as directed by a physician.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Manjistha (Rubia cordidfolia), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Ghritkumari/Aloe (Aloe barbadensis), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ashoka (Saraca Indica), Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens).
Basic Ayurveda Shatavari Herbal Mix Powder is a certified herb and extra-strength formula. After the process of pregnancy, a woman needs more strength to be able to withstand the post effects like breastfeeding.
- Night sweat relief
- Menopause support
- Promotes healthy lactation
- Helpful for female reproductive health
- General debility
- Enhance production of breast milk
- Remove laziness
- Ignite hunger