- It is alterative and diuretic.
- It contains Lauha Bhasma (Iron calcined) so it is also useful in treating anemia.
- It is beneficial in urinary troubles.
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It shows beneficial effects on bleeding disorders.
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
Basic Ayurvedic Shilajitwadi Loh is a herbomineral metallic Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It contains trikatu, Mulethi, Shilajit, and metallic Bhasma (Makshik and lauh). This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- Helpful for anemia
- Helps to boost immunity.
- Helpful for cold & cough
- Helpful for bronchitis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.