- It is alterative and diuretic.
- It contains Lauha Bhasma (Iron calcined) so it is also useful in treating anaemia.
- It is beneficial in urinary troubles.
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It shows beneficial effects on bleeding disorders.
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by an Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Shilajit – Asphaltum.
- Madhu – Honey.
- Shunthi – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber Officinalis.
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum.
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum.
- Tapya – Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite.
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 60 g.
Basic Ayurvedic Shilajitwadi Loh is a herbomineral metallic Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It contains trikatu, Mulethi, Shilajit, and metallic Bhasma (Makshik and lauh). This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- Helpful for anaemia
- Helps to boost immunity.
- Helpful for cold & cough
- Helpful for bronchitis.