- This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- It is Raktaprasadak and has pacifying action on the Heart, Brain, and Lungs.
- By vitalizing essential body elements especially Rasa, Rakta, proves auspicious for the body.
- Useful in Pandu Roga and strengthen all body organs.
- Take 1-2 tablets morning and evening twice a day with honey or according to disease.
- Hingulotta parade
- Sudha Gandhak
- Tankan Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Bhang Bhasma
- Masika Bhasma
- Swarn Bhasma
- Kant Louha
Basic Ayurveda Shri Jai Mangal Ras with Gold is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of chronic fever. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- Helpful for viral infection.
- Helps to boost immunity.
- Helps to Balance Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Helpful for General Weakness
- Chronic Fever
- Intermittent Fever
- Keep Mind health better
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.