- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of fever, indigestion, ascites, tuberculosis, cough, asthma, obesity, vomiting, gastritis, anemia, thirst, bleeding disorders.
- It acts as a natural aphrodisiac and anti-aging medicine.
- It is advised to take meat, ghee, gruel, and cow milk while taking this medicine.
- It is advised to avoid green leafy vegetables and sour food articles.
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Krishnabhrak Bhasma
- Talis patra
- Dhai phul
- Shudh Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
Basic Ayurveda Shringarabhra Ras is herbs-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is useful in treating respiratory and lung infections. It is indicated in the treatment of phlegm, coughing, inflammation, etc. The main ingredient of this medicine is Abrahk bhasma, so this medicine is also useful in hyperacidity, anemia, and amavata. It improves stamina and cures weakness.
- Helpful for cold and cough.
- Helpful for respiratory-related problems.
- Helps to improve immunity
- Helpful for depression
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.