- Painful urination, Dysuria
- Scanty urination
- Urine retention
- Renal lithiasis (presence of kidney stones or calculi)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Take 1g twice a day with water or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Kalami Shora (Potassium nitrate)
- Phitkari( Potash Alum)
- Navsadar ( Ammonium chloride)
Basic Ayurveda's Shweta Parpati is an Ayurvedic product. Helpful for urine-related problems.
- Helpful for Urine Related problems
- Helps to relieve difficulty in urination.
- Helpful for burning with urination
- Helpful for kidney-related problems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.