- Sitopaladi Churna is one of the very easy-to-make Ayurvedic herbal powder mixes. It is one of the best and widely used Ayurvedic medicines for cough, even for kids.
- Within traditional ayurvedic medicine, sitopaladi churna is often given to suppress coughing and various lung diseases, such as bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, tuberculosis, Cold & Cough, and fever.
- However, it’s meant only for symptomatic relief, not as a cure for any respiratory ailments.
- 3 to 6 g. (½ to 1 teaspoon) twice a day with honey or as directed by the physician.
Mishri, Vanslochan (Bambusa arundinacea), Pippali (Piper longum), Elaichi Choti (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum).
Basic Ayurveda's Sitopaladi Churna is one of the most widely used ayurvedic herbal remedies for respiratory problems.
- Helpful in Cold & Cough
- Support Allergic and Viral Respiratory Infection
- Burning Sensation in Palms & Feet
- Helpful in Fever
- Improve Digestion
- Cure Abdominal Pain
- Anti Cough Formula