- If caloric intake is more than the calories expended in a day, the excessive calories are converted into fat and stored for later use. However, since continue to burn calories than consume, may end up overweight.
Adults: One teaspoon twice daily after each meal with 1/2 glass of lukewarm water.
Children/Teenagers: Half Teaspoonful twice daily after each meal with 1/2 glass lukewarm water Or as directed by the physician.
- Katuka (Picrorhiza kurroa), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),
- Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica),
- Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri),
- Vach (Acorus calamus), Shalaki Shudh (Boswellia glabra)
Basic Ayurveda Slim-U Herbal Mix Powder Obesity is caused due to many factors like spending much time seated lifestyle and irregular eating habits are the two main causes of obesity.
- Reduce belly fat
- Reduce extra fat
- Useful in obesity
- Boost immunity
- Bone strength
- Improve digestion
- Rejuvenates skin
- Control blood sugar level
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.