- It is primarily used to manage conditions associated with acute alcoholism
- Helps to improve digestive strength for better absorption of nutrients from the foods consumed
- Beneficial in abdominal gas and relieves urinary conditions including blockage of urine causing burning sensation and pain during urination
- It can also be used to relieve excessive thirst and manages bleeding conditions in the body
- Take 12-24 ml with an equal amount of water after meals, twice a day or use as directed by the physician.
- Sveta Chandana (Santalum album), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Daru Haridra (Berberis aristata), Citraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Usira (Vetiveria zizanioides), Tagara (Valeriana wallichii), Draksha (Munakka) (Vitis vinifera), Rakta Chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus), Nagkesera (Mesua ferrea), Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Pippali (Piper longum), Chavya (Piper chaba), Lavanga (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Gud and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Srikhandasava is an Ayurvedic medicine with multiple uses. It is primarily used for severe cases of alcoholism and its associated symptoms such as delirium. It contains diuretic properties and contains properties that help to manage bleeding disorders. The product is indicated in urinary conditions causing pain and burning sensation during urination and it can also be used to improve digestive health.
- Primarily used for acute alcoholism
- Useful in a delirium caused due to intoxication
- Helps to manage bleeding disorders
- Indicated in pain during urination due to urine blockage
- Improves ovreall digestive health
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.