- It revitalizes and re-energizes the body to fight fatigue and exhaustion.
- It acts on the reproductive system and helps in the management of both men’s and women’s reproductive health conditions.
- The main action of Supari Pak is observed on the excess secretions due to its natural herbal action, so it helps to treat leucorrhoea in women and spermatorrhea in men.
- In addition to this, it is also a nutritive tonic and provides strength to the uterus. Nowadays, it is a famous formulation used for the maintenance of women’s health.
- It is a fertility enhancer in both males and females. In men, it reduces performance anxiety. In women, it nourishes the uterus, helps to reduce pelvic inflammation, and tones uterine muscles.
- 1-2 tola (10 to 20 g) every morning and evening with milk or as directed by the physician.
Kapoor (Camphora), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Sookha pudina (Mentha spicata), Pipal (Piper longum), Khurasani Ajwain (Hyoscyamus niger), Chhoti elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Talis Patra (Taxus baccata), Banslochan (Bambusa arundinacea), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Safed Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Supari Pak is a trusted herbal preparation to treat a variety of problems related to female reproductive health. Its unique ingredients help to promote overall female health and strengthen immunity.
- Gynecological Disease
- Curing Leucorrhoea
- Muscular and Nerve Weakness
- Physical Weakness
- Body Fatigue
- Hormonal Balance
- Headache & Back-Ache
- Anxiety & Uneasiness
- Blood Deficiency & Facial Paleness