- It works as an Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- It has a carminative and digestive stimulant action
- Used in the treatment of Vomiting
- It has Antacid and Cholagogue (promotes the discharge of bile) action
- Assist in the treatment of Diarrhoea
- It has Cardioprotective and Neuroprotective properties
- It encompasses anti-inflammatory actions and treats sleeplessness
- 125mg (1 tablet) in the morning and evening with honey or as directed by the physician.
- Sudha Para (Pure Mercury)
- Sudha Gandhak (Detoxified Sulphur)
- Swarna Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
Basic Ayurveda Suthshekar Ras is an ayurvedic medicine. Sutshekhar Ras is a Herbo-Metal preparation, which means it contains herbs and Bhasma (calcination) of "purified" metals as per Ayurvedic medicine preparation protocols of the Ayurved sarsangrah. Ayurveda concepts are based on three entities called doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. It is especially useful in the hyperacidity of Amlapitta. Sutshekhar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of dyspepsia, gastritis, vomiting, abdominal pain, stomach bloating. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Treats dyspepsia, gastritis, vomiting, abdominal pain, stomach bloating
- Contains Cardioprotective and Neuroprotective properties
- Promotes healthy functioning of the digestive system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.