- Acts as an expectorant as the main action
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties
- Used as carminative, digestive stimulant, diuretic
- Acts as an Emmenagogue
- Acts as an antispasmodic
- Also, used as a Fat Burner
- Acts as an antimicrobial especially in urinary infections
- Take 125mg to 250 mg twice a day with honey and sitopaladi churna or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor
- Borax (Suhaga In Hindi) Is Only Ingredient Of Tankan Bhasma.
Basic Ayurveda Tankan Bhasma (Calcined Borax or Suhaga) is an ayurvedic-calcined formulation prepared from borax powder. In Ayurveda, Tankan Bhasma or calcine borax is used for productive cough, breathing problems, wheezing, bronchitis, abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea, dandruff, bad breath, and foul-smelling urine.
- Expectorant – the main action
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner
- Antimicrobial – this action appears in Urinary Infections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.