- Basic Ayurveda Tribhuvan Kirti Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.
- Tribhuvan Kirti Ras Tablet is formulated using herbal ingredients that provide relief from cough, cold, etc.
- Its active ingredients are beneficial for various body symptoms including flu, digestive issues, and many more. Now give your body a healthy boost with this herbal supplement.
- A completely herbal formulation based on age-old ayurvedic recipes.
- Beneficial in indications such as flu, seasonal illness, common cold, etc.
- It is a nutritious ayurvedic tablet. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- 1-2 tablets two to three times a day preferably with warm water
- Tribhuvan Kirti Ras is a combination of Suddha vatsanabh, Aconitum chasmanthum, Stapf, Shunthi, Zingiber officinale, Maricha, Piper nigrum Linn, Pippali, Piper longum Linn, Suddha hingula, Purified Cinnabar, Tankana Bhasma, Borax, Tulsi Kvatha, Ocimum sanctum Linn, Bhawana, Adrak swarasa, Dhatura kwath and Nirgundi kwath.
Basic Ayurveda Tribhuvan Kirti Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever. It is used in the treatment of all types of fever, spleen, and liver diseases. It also improves digestion power.
Fever is generally not considered dangerous, but hyperthermia can cause dangerous rises in body temperature. This can be due to an extreme temperature associated with heat injuries such as heat stroke, side effects of certain medications or illicit drugs, and stroke. With hyperthermia, the body is no longer able to control body temperature.
In children with fever, accompanying symptoms such as lethargy, fussiness, poor appetite, sore throat, cough, ear pain, vomiting, and diarrhea can occur.
- It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever
- It is used in the treatment of all types of fever, spleen, and liver diseases
- It improves the digestion power
- Useful in the treatment of common cold and cough