- Basic Ayurveda Triphala churna is a natural laxative it is useful in improving body immunity, purifying blood, digestion, and hyperacidity also useful in liver disorder.
- It is also known as the caretaker of all internal organs of our body. Many people consume this Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss, as it is an efficient metabolic stimulator.
- Triphala churna is a natural immune booster. It strengthens the roots of hairs and promotes growth. The richest source of vitamin c and is the best natural anti-aging supplement.
- It is an excellent composition of equally mixed natural harad, baheda, and amla extracts. Our Triphala churna is an excellent source of iron and vitamins ‘c’, and lots of other vitamins thus it promotes good health and beneficial in gastric and diabetic disorders.
- 3-6g (1 to 2 teaspoons) twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician.
- Amla Fruit (Phyllanthus Emblica), Harad Fruit (Terminalia chebula), and Baheda Fruit (Terminalia bellirica).
Basic Ayurveda Triphala Churna is basically the powdered form of Triphala (means the equal quantity of Amalaki, vibhitaka & haritaki). With all the beneficial qualities of Triphala, it benefits in various health disorders, especially the ones related to the digestive system.
- For constipation
- Improve eyesight
- Improve hair growth
- Useful in skin disease
- Cure the urinary problem
- Hair graying
- Regulate hormone imbalance
- Regulate blood pressure
- Remove excess fat
- Cure anemia
- Anti allergies
- Good for diabetes
- Anti-cancer properties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.