- It is highly effective for scaly eruptions and chronic skin diseases like eczema, ringworm, and scabies, even those of syphilitic origin
- Helps in relieving inflammation, and stopping the oozing and burning or other pain and itchiness related to it
- Helps in the treatment of skin complaints
- Use 5-10 drop twice a day before a meal with cow milk or butter, with warm water, or as directed by a physician
- Tuvaraka (Kaduk Vith) (phalamajja taila)
- Tuvaraka Kalka
- Khair Chhal Qwath
- Khair Chhal
Basic Ayurveda Tuvrak Tail is an ayurvedic oil for Psoriasis and other chronic skin diseases. It is highly effective for scaly eruptions and chronic skin diseases like eczema, ringworm, and scabies, even those of syphilitic origin. Chalmogra Tuvarak (plant) has amazing health benefits and is beneficial in skin complaints. The oil is a bit thicky and it is to be applied after bathing as the skin absorbs so much better when pores are open and skin is damp or wet. We may dilute this oil with some coconut oil. tuvrak is gentle on the skin and does not clog the pores.
- Useful in skin problems
- Beneficial in leprosy
- Useful in gout
- Useful in ringworm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.