- The formulation is enriched with herbs and extracts that have coolant properties and therefore help to treat problems caused because of excessive heat
- The formulation helps to improve the blood circulation and the overall health of the blood vessels
- The ayurvedic formulation comes with herbs and extracts that help in blood purification and different forms of bleeding disorders
- The formulation has been found to be effective in the treatment of heavy bleeding and other female related problems
- The ayurvedic formulation is beneficial for those suffering from rakttapitta wherein one suffers from bleeding from the nose, ears, and urinary tract
- The herbal extracts also help in clearing off the worms from the body
- As directed an adult can take 3-6 teaspoons with an equal amount of water twice after meals
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides), Netrabala (Pavonia odorata), Kamal ki Jad (Nelumbo nucifera), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Neelkamal (Nymphaea stellata), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Ushirasav is an ayurvedic formulation that comes with the goodness of several herbs and botanicals. The formulation serves as a hemostatic and mild diuretic medicine. It is used for the management of bleeding disorders and urinary problems.
- Serves as a hemostatic and mild diuretic medicine
- Used for the management of bleeding disorders and urinary problems
- Helps to improve the blood circulation and the overall health of the blood vessels
- Assists in blood purification and provides relief in the case of rakttapitta
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.