- Supports Proper Function Of The Heart, Strengthens And Tones The Circulatory System Supports Healthy Blood Pressure Already Within The Normal Range, Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels Already Within The Normal Range
- Arjuna powder may exert heart cell-protecting, antioxidant & lipid level lowering properties for healthy living. Arjuna churna powder may improve capillary circulation & strengthen the heart muscles. Terminalia arjuna powder may be used for Heart functioning and improved blood circulation Arjuna churna powder may support healthy blood pressure.
- Arjuna is used as popular ayurvedic medicine, native to India, grows 20-25 meters in height. It is evergreen, large with a buttressed trunk and a widespread crown with drooping branches. The flowers bloom in autumn and the plant bears fruits in winter. The fruits are ovoid or oblong with 5-7 short, wings. The plant sheds its bark once in a year like a snake’s skin. The tree is also found in Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: It is a clinically researched 100% ayurvedic formulation that can be used regularly without causing dependence. It doesn’t have any additives or preservatives and thus free from any side effects.
- 4 to 8 g (1 to 2 teaspoons) twice a day with water or milk. or as directed by your physician.
- Arjuna Bark (Terminalia Arjuna).
Basic Ayurveda Arjuna Churna promotes a healthy cardiovascular system. The product helps to provide relief in angina, atherosclerosis, and symptoms of heart failure. Moreover, Arjuna also promotes healthy liver, kidney, and digestive functions.
- Arjuna bark works on an increase in the levels of superoxide dismutase, catalase, and glutathione levels
- Contains antibacterial qualities that can provide comfort in ulcers, gastritis, and other stomach infections
- Protects the liver and kidneys by increasing antioxidative activities
- Assists in achieving healthy arterial blood flow and healthy muscular contractions
- Helps to enhance the cardiovascular endurance