- Basic Ayurveda's Van Tulsi Syrup is an innovative herbal syrup that provides rapid relief from chest congestion.
- Facilitates the easy expectoration of tenacious mucus from the. This syrup is a well balanced synergistic herbal formulation which is not the only expectorant.
- This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
Children: Take 5 ml twice a day.
Adults: Take 10 ml twice a day.
or as directed by the physician.
Van Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Banafsha (Viola odorata), Talispatra (Taxus baccata), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Sudh tankan (Purified borex), Sudh navsadhar (Ammonium chloride), Pudina satva (Mentha spicata), Sudh Madhu (Pure Honey).
Basic Ayurveda Van Tulsi Cough Syrup contains van tulsi(Ocimum sanctum), mulethi(glycyrrhiza glabra), banafsha(Viola odorata), talispatra(Taxus baccata)
haldi(Curcuma longa), sudh tankan(purified borex), and sudh navsadhar(ammonium chloride). It is a very effective herbal cough syrup to give you faster relief from chest congestion.
- It facilitates the easy expectoration of tenacious mucus from the respiratory tract.
- It provides rapid relief from chest congestion.
- It can be used for children to old age people.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.