- Helpful in Cold and Cough
- Helps to Improve Respiratory Health
- Helpful for All type of Chest Problem
- Helpful in Throat Infection
- 1-2 tablets twice a day with water.
- Vasa panchang (Acorus calamus), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Tej patta (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Kankol (Piper cubeba), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Marich (Piper nigrum), Peepal (Piper longum), Sugandhbala (Valeriana officinalis) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Vasaristha is a famous polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine gifted with mucolytic and anti-asthmatic properties that aid in treating a myriad of respiratory disorders. It is widely used for treating several other respiratory conditions such as common cold, bronchitis, and sinusitis. It also has anti-asthmatic and coagulative properties which ease breathing in patients suffering from asthma and cures bleeding disorders like nose bleeding/epistaxis, hemoptysis.
- Asthma – it reduces wheezing, breathing trouble, and chest congestion.
- Upper respiratory infections.
- Common cold.