- This ayurvedic herbomineral medicine balances the imbalanced Vata
- It is used in the treatment of arthritis, paralysis, and neuritis
- Get relief from neuralgia, facial palsy, and weakness of the limbs with this medicine
- Post viral Fever, when the patient complains of body, muscle, and joint pains bursitis.
- Shoulder dislocation pain.
250 – 500 mg once or twice a day
Before or after food
Or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with decoction of Castor root and Ginger.
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn
- Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica – 50 g
- Erandataila – Castor oil – Ricinus communis
Basic Ayurveda Vatari Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of diseases caused due to Vata imbalance such as neuritis, arthritis, paralysis etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Facial palsy
- Contains heavy metal ingredients and should be taken under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from the reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.