- Basic Ayurveda Vision 20-20 Eyetoniq is an ideal ayurvedic eye tonic prepared from the extract of herbs that have been classically used for eye problems from ancient times as a religious herb. Recent researches have elucidated the active principles of herbal extracts.
- The clinical experiences of their action sufficiently suggest their use in redness, inflammation of the eyes, vision dim and blurred, conjunctivitis. It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- Basic Ayurveda Vision 20-20 Eyetoniq Tones up the ocular muscles, improving myopia, hypermetropia, overstrained eyes with dropping of water. While the action is quite swift in common optic ailments, the use, in general, provides useful irrigation to remove bacteria and other infective organisms.
- Basic Ayurveda's Vision 20-20 Eyetoniq (syrup) health Benefits: Ayurvedic Herb Acute of chronic conjunctivitis, Discharge-acrid, profuse, mucopurulent, stringy, Dull pain with burning, Blurring vision relieved by winking, Oedema, and bulging of lids from pus beneath or from subconjunctival tissues, Styes, inflammation of meibomian glands, Conjunctiva-inflamed, Red bloodshot, granulated, Pterygium, Keratitis, Pannus, Asthenopia, inability to maintain the adjustment of the eye muscles.
- An all-natural healer with no side effects! This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
Take Basic Ayurveda Vision 20-20 Eyetoniq 15-30 ml twice a day before each meal as it is or equal amount of water or as directed by a physician.
Peepali (Piper longum), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Mamira (Coptis teeta Wall.), Kankol (Piper cubeba), Sendha Namak, Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Kale Til (Sesamum indicum), Loh Bhasma, Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Neel Kamal (Nymphaea stellata), Sounth (Zingiber officinale), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Bala/Khareti (Sida cordifolia), Alsi/ Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum), Choti Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Baheda (Terminalia belerica), Pili sarso phool (Brassica campestris var. sarson), Kaddu ka beej (Cucurbita pepo), Gulab phool (Rosa centifolia) and other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Vision 20-20 Eyetoniq is an ideal ayurvedic eye tonic used for eye diseases. It tones up the ocular muscles, improving myopia, hypermetropia, overstrained eyes with the dropping of water.
- It is used for the management of acute chronic conjunctivitis
- It treats discharge-acrid, profuse, mucopurulent, stringy
- Ease in dull pain with burning and blurring vision relieved by winking
- Effective in edema and bulging of lids from pus beneath or from sub conjunctival tissues
- Manage Conjunctiva-inflamed, Red bloodshot, granulated