- Vyosadi Bati reduces inflammation of the nasal cavity, sinuses, and respiratory tract. Additionally, it improves appetite and digestion.
- If fever occurs along with respiratory problems, then it also reduces body pains occurring due to fever by helping the digestion of formed AMA.
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Trikatu Churna
- Talispatra – Abies Webbiana
- Chavya (Java Long Pepper) – Piper Chaba
- Tintidika – Rhus Parviflora
- Amlavetasa – Garcinia Pedunculata
- Chitrak (White leadwort) – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Jeera (Cumin) – Cuminum Cyminum
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Elaichi (Cardamom) – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf) – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Gur – Jaggery
Basic Ayurveda Vyosadi Bati is an ayurvedic medicine used for respiratory and digestive disorders. It is the main medicine for the common cold in Ayurveda and really helpful for relieving nasal inflammation, discharge, congestion, and irritation. It is also useful in allergic rhinitis, sneezing, cough, and breathing troubles (asthma). It improves appetite and increases the desire to eat, so it can also be given in cases of anorexia.
- Helpful for cold and cough
- Helps to improve immunity
- Helpful for Vomiting
- Helpful for stress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.