- Basic Ayurveda's Hingwastak Churna is an Ayurvedic herb. Helpful for constipation acidity and stomach related problems.
- An effective remedy for defecation, gastritis, dyspepsia, and flatulence
- Improves functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes digestion power and helpful in treating indigestion and anorexia
- Can be used as a diet supplement for the treatment of rheumatoid Arthritis
- 3-6 g (1/2 to 1 teaspoon) twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Always adhere to the dosage recommended by the ayurvedic doctor or healthcare expert.
- Saunth (Zingiber officinale), kali mirch (Piper nigrum), pippali (Piper longum), ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), saindha namak (Sodii chloridium), Safed jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Kala jeera (Carum carvi), Shudh namak, and many other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Hingwastak Churna is a 100% ayurvedic remedy for various types of stomach ailments. It also helps support better functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helpful in Indigestion. Stomach bloating
- Helps to improve appetite.
- Helpful in flatulence
- Helpful in gastritis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.