- lshbgol (also known as Psyllium husk) is a natural vegetable product derived from ishbgol seeds by milling process.
- It is the upper coating of Plantago Ovata which is highly purified by seeds after milling, sieving, and winnowing.
- 5 to 10g of ishbgol can be freely taken according to need with a glass of water, milk, juice, curd, or lassi.
- It is a rich source of fiber and is gluten-free. Please select the appropriate variant of Isabgol only after consulting the doctor.
- Isabgol helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system and relieves constipation and digestive distress.
- For Adult: 7 to 10 Gram Or 4 to 6 equal to teaspoon take ishbgol a day 1 to 3 three times with water or dink juices. Soak it in water overnight before consumption
- Ishbgol seeds
Basic Ayurveda uses specially selected lshbgol seeds to ensure only the best quality psyllium husk is produced. It is an excellent source of natural dietary fiber. Its super fine husk easily dissolves in water giving easy consumption.
- It gives smooth and effective relief from constipation.
- Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk: Heigh In Fiber, Lower Cholesterol, Lower blood pressure, Aids Weight loss, Promotes healthy bowel movement, Relieves constipation, Treats Diarrhea, Treats Acidity, Helps Weight Loss, Improve Digestion, Keeps Your Heart Healthy.